piatok 7. februára 2014

#loveActually



14th February and Valentine's invasion of hearts, flowers and trashy Facebook status are approaching inevitable speed. I need to say something about it. You know, I won’t lie to you- everyone who says ,that Valentine's Day is such a commercial stuff, will in reality watch “Love actually” and then they will buy a chocolate which they will eat during watching this movie. Well and other are moralists, feminists or people who are not single. In substance I’m not surprised of first kind of people. I’m free soul, through and through but believe me, when Valentine's Day comes I would prefer change on some rodent from Sahara desert in middle of Africa. Concept as: “slow dance, flowers , candles, pink hearts” distance themselves from me (..Or I distance myself from them?) This Valentine's Day I will have to spent my time on huge ball for which I voluntarily bought a ticket and this is worse: I bought also dress for which I paid lot of money. (I’m poor student)
I suppose that when DJ will say : we´ll take it slow a bit , I will go to “ladies” and I will there until  Patrick Swayze will come to me a he would say that  “Baby will not stand in nook” (Ahh ..Sorry for this stupid translation of this sentence.. I have never watched Dirty Dancing in English.) 
And whats about your future day of love ?  
__________________________________________________________________



14.Február a Valentínska invázia srdiečok, kytičiek a gýčovitých statusov na facebooku sa blíži neodvratnou rýchlosťou. Potrebujem sa k tomu vyjadriť. Viete, klamať vám nebudem- všetci čo hovoria , že Valentín je komerčná hlúposť si  v skutočnosti pôjdu pozrieť „Love Actually“ ,potom si kúpia čokoládu, ktorú pri už spomínanom filme zjedia na posedenie. Ďalší sú tu ešte moralisti, feministky a zadaný ľudia. Vo svojej podstate sa prvej skupine ani nedivím. Som slobodná duša , skrz na skrz verte mi, ale keď príde tento sviatok najradšej by som sa premenila na nejakého hlodavca v Saharskej púšti uprostred Afriky. Pojmy ako „slaďák, kvety, sviečky, srdiečka, čokoládka“ sa  odo mňa dištancujú veľkou vzdialenosťou (alebo skôr ja od nich?)... Tento Valentín budem musieť stráviť na plese , na ktorý som si z časti dobrovoľne kúpila lístok a čo horšie- aj šaty, ktoré mňa chudobnú študentku stáli nemalé peniaze. Predpokladám, že sa pri DJ-jovej vete: trošku to tu spomalíme, poberiem na dámy a budem tam dokým za mnou nepríde sám Patrik Swayze a dodá, že Bejby nebude stáť v kúte..
A  čo váš Valentín ?

                                  Webcam hit ..because I love this dress with dogs and dots around..




Photos : Webcamtoy
Article : ElaMitch

©  ElaMitch

5 komentárov: