pondelok 24. júna 2013

#Saturday'sShooting

Helllloooo.
How are u ? I'm fine but weather in my country is quite cold , now I'm little bit afraid of my big day with farewell party . I have summer dress .. yeaaaaaaah this is totally awesome -.- . But now a wanna talk about something different .  Saturday's Shooting ! My friend Chiara was my model again a we took some really nice photos with great dress . And reason why I took some photos of myself was that at Sunday afternoon I was pretty bored. Maybe u will like it . Hmmm and what else ? I work now on my 3 article , I just must translate it  . Topic will be surprise . 

TOP 4 : 
                                                                          Chiara Rose 
 

Ela Mitch


smile :)



Saturday's shooting
Photography by : Ela Mitch
Model : Chiara Rose , Ela Mitch , Nela (dog ) 



©ElaMitch

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára