utorok 25. júna 2013

#Friendzone



Exists friendship between a boy and a girl? This question is asked by lot of people. I personally think that it depends of the situations and circumstances. When we go back to the emergence of the human population , we can take an example . Boys was born to become hunters and girl was born to become wives and mothers (I know girls , that you don’t like when someone say : “women belong to the kitchen” ...but it’s our history hehe . We must accept it . ) These genders should be a couple . , they could’t changed  friendly knowledge . When they did get on well over all respects , they became a partners. From my perspective, friendship exist but the I doubted about best camaraderie. Why they aren't a couple when they get on great ? (Of course in situation that they are both single .) This topic is totally debatable... I think that best is when your partner is your best friend . 

So Friendzone ? Take the situation where you are in love with your best friend . You are wondering : Which way can solve my problem ?  Confess to him / her? But here comes the ideas: What if he/she says that he/ she doesn't love me but he / she  wants to stay a friend? (Yeaaah dude ..be honestly – “stay friend” is something like : your dog is died but you can keep his body ... omg) But on the other side , your crush  can respond positively although the first reaction will probably be a little bit strange . Okay, and here we come to the second option. You can keep your “secret” for yourself and live with feeling like : I will suffer I’ll not  break our friendship ..it’s only way like I can be with him ...(blah blah ...) Imagine that you are friends really long time and now you start to feel it from you more love than friendship . You say to yourself: If I made a mistake will be our long friendship in a trash ! Probably I won't give you advice but I can tell you that whatever you choose will be right decision. Listen yourself . If you somehow decided you had reason for it . Maybe it won't  be to your liking and maybe you won't like it but the truth sometimes hurts . This is Life ! Sometimes it is the only key to open the knowledges door a little bit of pain .   
Ela

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára