pondelok 20. mája 2013

Relationships

 From my first blog : http://maays.webs.com


I must use  words of  my classmate

  "100 feelings , 2 people , lot of good thing but so much bad things too --   if you will accept it you will experience .. relationship  ! "
In recent times I've seen a lot of relationships.
Of course it isn't easy. Life isn't a movie and as a society we live in illusion because we see some couples .At first sight, they are straight out of a love novel by Rosamunde Pilcher. We see them as they laugh,  and we want it too. Joy , Luck ..
"We disregard what we've got, always chasing what we've not."
We actually don't want a relationship we want the illusion of a perfect relationship. How many tears have fallen because of this desire? A lot , because people try imitate romantic films . The film farce ..We want a lot but we don't try to get it .  When the relationship begins to deteriorate we start  running away .As if it was impossible.  My grandparents were together 52 years . They become for me an inspiration and proof thats  : Everything is possible !

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára