pondelok 2. septembra 2013

#TheDiaryOfTraveler3

Hello everybody ! 
2.9.2013 
I know that for older people or adults isn't this day important but for students is . School mode is ON and I must say that this summer was great . One week ago I was in Paris ... This city is breathtaking ! Really I felt like in different world . And if I say different I mean completely everything ! I'm ful of feelings and impressions . This city has so many options for young people and so many things to see.
I was there with my family but I met fabulous new friends . 
We had lot of fun , we were lying under Eiffel tower and it was magic experience for me and such gorgeous  look for every single one of us . We felt freedom and happiness . 

But Paris isn't only about Eiffel tower 

(Yes I know that lot of people go there because of "Iron Lady") 
In reality is Paris city with great atmosphere , 
with a number of historically interesting buildings , with very nice people !
We were there 5 days but we saw a lot :) We visited  : 
Montmartre , Louvre Museum , Moulin Rouge ,Pantheón ,  Latin Quarter ... 

The biggest impression I had when I was standing on "Pont des Arts" it is for me a magical place . So many couples let there every year theirs locks from "their" love. It was really interesting for me thinking about their stories. And if you will some day in Paris you should go there for sure ! 
The Paris kitchen is noble and really fine for me . I schould say that I didn't have frogs or snails LOL .  But I enjoyed it . It's delicious ! And you should try their culinary creations .

And like last I must say that Paris will for me alway good idea and will forever in my mind and ofc in my heart! 








       ©ElaMitch 




Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára