sobota 28. septembra 2013

#Don't go backwards, you have already been there. Fashion part 2 !



Hey gays !! (Omg ...I’m so sorry ..Hello guys !!) :D  
What’s up ? I want to introduce to you my today’s outfit. I dressed it because of big event. I was out with my great friends and I’m really happy now. I have to say that they are funniest persons in universe. My girls , my own edition of “sex and the city” . They are my chiquititas. Like my second family.

But I wanted talk about my today’s outfit , didn’t I ?

For this outfit you will need – white baggy blouse , black laced top , red skirt , black tights ,  strait belt and black shoes . However these awesome shoes I bought yesterday and I officially “love these shoes”. This boots are from Jhon Garfield and they was about 50 € . 

Blouse is from my granny’s wardrobe but I’m really practical sometimes. Hehe !!  Skirt you can find here and also black top (H&M) . 

This outfit is simple but mainly effective. For every event! 
.. | via Facebook









Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára