utorok 24. septembra 2013

#JustMyDiary



Hello !! Everybody , everywhere ! 

I know that long time was my blog sad and alone but for this time I’m back ! This first article after long time is more for information and it should be something like my diary. So where I can start ?
Hmm like I said before in last article here school mode is ON and I like this period because I’m in society full of great young people and I’m still laughing . But like always is not my life only happy fairy tail . I’m totally busy I have fuuuuuuull program and it isn’t easy. I should say that I found someone but I don’t think that this boy is right. More NO like YES . You know this boy is trouble .
  
“Cause I knew you were trouble when you  walked in“ 

He is not gangster or something like this but I think that he lives in totally different universe as me . I can say that is only chemistry between us .. And like u sure know it’s not good base for relationship. Now I unfortunately don’t care . Maybe in future I ll know what is best for me and for everybody around me .  Have a nice day ! :) 
                                                                       Ela

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára