nedeľa 30. júna 2013

#Summmmmeeeeeeeer

This school year was interesting ..I survived a huge part of my young life and now when I looking on my older photos or I'm just thinking about my past I will really miss it . Yes I know that my school was for me sometimes "stupid" but I can't imagine my life without this part . Next year it will something like : new school , new people , new  experiences, new friendships and situations . I'm nervous but it's nice nervousness ! I hope that I will have lot of fun and I enjoy  new chapter of my life ! And now I'm curious for this summer , for new comic situations with my friends . I have some plans ..maybe grill party and some journeys !!! I love traveling ..and I looking forward to it ! Hmm I wanna say big thanks to my friends , family , classmates (every single one of them bcs they helped me to form my life  ) ! I appreciate it  and with  wonder I can say (again) that I ll miss this old stage so much . I'm so glad that I get on well with some people of my class and I'm hoping that we meet soon . My dears have fun in summer and I ll thinking of u ! 

Last Friday I spend time with my friends I add some photos :) Hmm and I booth new book for this summer !  PS : I found some friends on interpals :D It's crazy but I like it !


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára