streda 19. júna 2013

#MyWeeks

Hello !
How are u ? I'm fine .  finally is outside great weather .. finally is over of school year ...and finally is summer mode ON !  Finally I have dress for farewell party . I'm really happy . Well ..last time I promised you that I add some photos of my friend B/day . Here they are . We had great time |little bit drunk but , still great time| heh . Nowday I start thinking that lot of important things in my life was happened this year  . I hope that I will have fabulous summer . And ofc I hope that you will have greaaaaat summer . Bye for this time and  have a good time . I will write about my summer :) 
                                                                 
                                                                            Ela

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára