utorok 7. mája 2013

#How To Survive In A World Full Of Idiots




Insult , slander
( The best is best when will you slander all .... for example : friends , family , teachers , classmates .) 
Be cheeky, rude, play the big boss , use stupid phrases , be affected idiot ..

But now we should talk Seriously . Look around ! 

Human stupidity and love are two infinite things , but now I going to talk about human stupidity, because about love I told us in last article .  Every single day I wanna to give someone a slap , but  I don't do it ofc . It's all about self-control . 

And because is lot of idiots in this planet , maybe would every day somebody walk with bruises .  Yes I don't have halo over my head .. I'm crazy and my friends too .  But I must draw attention you that between idiocy and madness is a thin line . 

Some people exceed this line , and ...  welcome new idiot . My classmates for example . They  very trying to excel and they don't realize , that their behavior is actually very boring and ordinary  , plain .."embarrassing" . They are same stupid .Sometimes I feel like the bigger idiot is the person, the more its popularity increases . If I would start talk about enlarging boobs in photoshop or milion photos with duck-face in front of mirror - maybe you would read this article really long time. 

And now next question : Is enough satisfy with reality , that we live in this world and we cant do anything about it or owing to social pressure become to one of them ? Personally, I think we this decline in society  somehow special don't prevent  - but for good start is sufficient when we don't become one of them . 

How you don't become a idiot ?

A few advices :

1)  no photoshop  , no stupid phrases ( For Which would be ashamed too little kid also ) 

2.) Girls : You shouldn't wear 20cm  high - heels shoes , when you walk on them like crazy duck !  Pleaaaase , please don't do duck face , be a natural woman is better !!! 

2.) Boys : You shouldn't  play the big boss or macho ( and yes yes every girls like bad boys ... but we don't like retards hehe ) 

Without one idiot is world happier !! 

In addition , you should : enjoy life , laugh often and lot of , party - party .....  

AND GRAND FINALE : when you realize every thing of sentence , higher  ..Be normal is really hard , isn't it ?


From my first blog : maays.webs.com 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára